Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inspiring Christmas Decor Keeping it simple

Merry Christmas!
Here are some more inspiring Christmas decor ideas. The first are my moms decorations and home and the latter half are her dear friend (and mine) Nancy's decorations from her last years Christmas Tea. Although I think I have made it to very few, I look forward to trying to attend every year. This is a tea where four generations of girls/ladies are invited and the little girls get dressed up in their fancy Christmas attire…it's almost as good as the beautiful food and decor :)
I can't wait for it this year…though my son will have to kill some time walking around Lido Isle looking at the boats while we girls chat and catch up!

What a precious time with our dear ones to be present.
That is the real gift! 
The gift of time.
Much love to all of you
precious readers. oxox
Roxanne






















 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment