Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspiring Tabletops: article for Mothers Day

Good Morning! I'm so excited to share these pictures with you. I have been traveling around the country sharing about "Inspired Design" in terms of a project with a mother and daughter, and how important it is to show those around you how much you love. What better way to share God's blessing upon us-all? 

To whom much is given, much is required. As we have recently been to South Bend to appear on The Harvest Show and to Focus on the Family, in Colorado Springs to discuss Inspired31.org and the hospitality book we have come face to face with the complexities of the mother-daughter relationship.

My family heritage has been a wonderful treasure. Although I have been blessed with an amazing mother and daughter, it goes without saying no relationship is perfect.  Because we are finding so many family heritage and relationships are flawed or are ones you don't want to hand down, many of you are very intentionally doing things differently with your own family. So....

 Would you Email me back (with your name if I can quote you) with what your mother and/or daughter has meant to you, if you had a good relationship. If you didn't have a relationship you would like to emulate, would you share with me how you have intentionally done "it" differently? You will be helping thousands of women (maybe more) with the tips I can include. Bless you...













 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment