Thursday, January 19, 2012

White Design

I loooove designing with all white, so I thought I'd share with you a  home-makeover of a  typical 70's  home that we really transformed.  With fresh neutral greige (grey & beige)  paint, and white upholstery pieces, we freshened it up. 

Although I am not doing much "professional design" this year, as I am devoting all my non-family time to Inspired31.org and the book, I still looooove designing. I love it because it is so much fun to help women create a home that really looks like what they love!

 If you want to get ideas, join me on Pinterest, which is like a virtual bulletin board. If these pictures are really big when you read it on email, click the grey "Inspired Design Blog" words at the top and it will take you to the original page, where the pictures will appear the proper size!
Happy Weekend!










 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment