Thursday, December 1, 2011

Listen in Live on Friday at Noon PST


I will post some tips tomorrow on decorating a Christmas Tree that is meaningful and special, but for now....I thought some of you might be interested on listening in to a live radio program from New York City that I am scheduled to be on at Noon, PST!
According to the scheduled posted on their website Tim Tebow will be the interview directly after mine!
My son thinks that is cool, if and only IF I can get a signed football!
Just kidding! (I think)
Here is the channel, you can listen live! Say some prayers for me!
Show: Lifeline with Kurt Goff
 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

1 comments :

Rivesaudio said...

Nice blog! Your website is cool & simple. I am so impressed by the info that you've on this website. Good luck.

Listening Room Design.

Post a Comment