Thursday, December 15, 2011

I had the great privilege to be on the Janet Parshall show on Tuesday, and a few other amazing ones as well, live! She was amazing. She really "gets" the whole idea of Inspired Design: The book, Inspired31.org: The ministry, funds going to an orphanage the whole kit and kaboodle! What an honor it was for me, and what a pleasure it is to have you joining me now, perhaps from one of those radio shows! You can listen to the recording here, click! (hit listen to hour 2)
Merry Christmas! I have a new blog format, that I am trying out right now! :) This is going to be a very short post, to see if it worked correctly! Mostly I changed the format to have the pictures that go to you be much bigger, as that is what we all just love. Of course, being the least technological person that may walk the planet, I didn't realize it would be so hard to learn how to do a post! So, this one is going to be short!
I have some wonderful Christmas images I will share with you tomorrow, while the kids are at school, taking their last final! I have been working hard getting the house ready, as well, for Justin's 15th family birthday, and blessing! (I'll explain more about the teenage blessing, as well!)


There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
--Albert Einstein
I am not alone at all, I thought.  I was never alone at all.  And that, of course, is the message of Christmas.  We are never alone.  Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent.  For this is still the time God chooses.
--Taylor Caldwell
 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment