Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quotes for the Table, Family and Friends

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope your day is filled with family and friends, joy and thankfulness for your blessings great and small. I hope for those of you have suffered a loss this year, especially that of a dear loved one, that you will feel God's love and comfort through the prayers of those that love you. I hope if you are struggling with something that is blocking your thankfulness you will pray for release, and our merciful God that loves you will give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. That peace is what I am most thankful for Today!

God Bless YOU !

I am thankful I live in the best place on earth!

I am thankful for my family (mom created these vignettes)and dear friends!

Galatians 6:9 Do not get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. ~Mother Teresa
W. J. Cameron

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.


Oscar Wilde

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.




Lincoln’s Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1863"It has seemed to me fit and proper that (God's gifts) should be solemnly, reverently, and gratefully acknowledged with one heart and one voice by the whole American people. I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens...to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next as a day of thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the heavens."



 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment