Friday, April 1, 2011

Encouraging Each Other: I Thes 4:13




Encouraging/Inspiring Others: Forward Blog*
If you would be so kind to forward to lots of friends that you think would enjoy it...I will give you a beautiful teacup, that Dannah Gresh hand selected....to pamper, encourage and thank you! It is simple, just reply that you forwarded to your girlfriends, 5, 10 or 20 even :) email me and it will be waiting for you at our last event. If you live out of the area, I will send it to you with a note of encouragement and encouraging scripture from our steering women!

I love to share inspiring people, books, quotes etc.. with my friends and I love to be around inspiring people. My longtime friend, Lorianne, is very inspiring to us all as a homemaker and while at her home in Nashville, I was freshly inspired at how powerful time together can minister to the depths of one's soul, when the focus is on our soul/spirit. Sometimes we really need a little tlc! She pampered Hannah and I with special private tea time in her teal tea room, spoiled us with special baskets of goodies, inspiring/stretching conversation, and lovingly prepared food.

It turns out that after that Nashville Trip I returned home to several sick friends, death of a beloved friends/mother, and my father going into surgery/recovery... God knew we needed that care and nurtering: upon entering 4 weeks of stretching, mostly so we could be more equipped to be more available to others. (More on that later) Next entry I will share why were originally went to Nashville for the Women in Christian Media "For Such a Time as This", where I was inspired by Kay Arthur, Thelma Wells, Vonette Bright and others....

I Thessalonians 5:14 &16 &17 &28!!


 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment