Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dannah Gresh, What are you waiting for?



Honoring Who God Created You to Be: What are you waiting for?
We, at Inspired31.org , are so excited to bring you Dannah Gresh on Sunday, February 20 at 3:00 (til 5:30!)
Doors Open at 2:30!

I have spoken, prayed and emailed with Dannah and I can tell you this is a don't-miss event! Her latest book (released today!) is fabulous! I received a copy a little while ago, and read it cover to cover within 24hours! She is candid, funny and describes "What are you waiting for?" Really...how beautiful sex is in the context of a happy & committed marriage. She describes what a wonderful thing it is, when the time is right. This is not the typical talking at you, it is real, direct and thought and discussion provoking!
(I am off to Newport Beach to speak on "Setting a Beautiful Table" to a hundred "MOPS" women) I'll take pictures and share them tomorrow!

I have heard of groups making plans to attend from hours away, so please register now. This one will fill up fast!
 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment