Monday, November 29, 2010

Making Memories, food & other christmas joy!

Happy Christmas Season!
This is my all time favorite time of the year, and I hope you enjoy the more frequent blogging!
I am including Christmas' past pictures of favorite traditions in our family, including: Yearly Gingerbread House Making, Matching Flannel PJ's, Matching His/Hers (now, no way! so says my teens) Christmas Outfits, Christmas Tea's, and of course, my favorite all time recipe Chicken Marbella. Recipe to follow tomorrow! It is from the Silver Palate Cookbook, my all-time favorite cookbook, and the most beautiful, fragrant and tasty dish I have ever made. I am highlighting this because at our recent CCC women's treat, at my "Setting the Table" demonstration, I was asked to share this recipe. (I was asked to share because although I enjoy cooking about half the time, I am not one of those women who love to be in the kitchen-all the time) The ladies were asking me what did I serve at these beautiful tables? This is hands down the easiest (although numerous ingredient) and most delicious recipe I own! I will be selling beautiful white baking dishes, with all of the non-perishable ingredients, wrapped beautifully at the boutique, next tuesday. (See following)




Christmas Boutique
Tuesday, December 7 11am-3pm
Proceeds: Inspired Design
What better way to do some Christmas shopping?
@Roxanne’s home (Reply yes, and I will forward my address)Roxannepackhamdesign@yahoo.com
Scones, Tea & Christmas Music***
~There will be a “warehouse” element, with amazing deals, homeschool/school books etc.
~Plate & dish sets, at a fraction of the cost
~Christmas gifts from $12-$35
~"Amazing gift baskets, unique & with a twist"
~Antiques from France, Scotland, Wales & England (to treat yourself ???)
~Inspired Design books, to be signed
****Best Part: Wrapping table, where the darling teenage girls from Inspired 31 will wrap up all the gifts you purchased, while you have a cup of tea & the best scones ever made, in front of a roaring fireplace with Christmas (not Holiday) music :) !



 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment